LEGAL DISCLAIMER FOR IN HOME SERVICES:
- ThrivinU has done no independent research or investigation on any Provider, and you are solely responsible to do all of your own research on any Provider you may engage from the use of our Website/Mobile App.
- You are responsible to perform all due diligence prior to using any Provider, including but not limited to reviewing and researching such Providers’ credentials, certifications, and medical malpractice insurance.
- you acknowledge and agree that all risk of allowing any Provider, or their employees, contractors or agents access to or into your home is solely your risk, and that ThrivinU has not and will not conduct any independent investigations as to the quality, suitability, financial creditworthiness, operations, or business practices of any Provider presented to you OR THAT YOU FOUND through our Website/Mobile App, and it is the sole responsibility of you to do any and all research into any Provider in which you engage to deliver products or perform services. You assume any and all liability for entering into such contract with Provider and for any and all actions or inactions BY YOU OR THE PROVIDER that may take place in your home. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND FOR WHO YOU INVITE INTO YOUR HOME.
- WE make no warrantY WHATSOEVER regarding any PRODUCTS or services purchaseD or obtainED THROUGH the Website/Mobile App or any transaction entered into through the Website/Mobile App.
THRIVINU CANCELLATION POLICY FOR AT HOME SERVICES:
- You can cancel your appointment up until 48 hours before the appointment time without penalty. If you cancel within 48 hours of the appointment time you will be charged a cancellation fee of $25.00.
- If your service provider has gone EN ROUTE and you cancel your appointment you will charged a cancellation fee of $35.00. Once the service provider is ON LOCATION you will not be allowed to cancel the appointment.
- If you do not show up for your appointment the service provider will be charged a NO SHOW fee of $50.00.
- Your assigned service provider may need to cancel the appointment and in this case you will be notified of the cancellation and be allowed to choose another service provider.